Please Help Me Fix and Application

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by mileslong, Jul 18, 2007.

1. mileslong macrumors 6502

mileslong

Hello, I have Acquisition 132.7 which I purchased a while back and it has worked fine and still does but there is one thing it is doing now which really bothers me and I know it was something I did to cause this.

Back in June I was experimenting with something, I think maybe MacPilot, but I cant remember. I was trying to see the effects of this new program and I used Acquisition to experiment with. What it has done is now when I launch Acquisition it will open but it won't load in the dock. It just opens and there is no toolbar at the top as with other applications. It just opens and in order to close it I have to click on the red dot, there are no options anymore such as (file, edit, history, etc).

I hope this is making sense, I have basically accidentily taken away its ability to load and remain in the dock and act like a normal application now, it just opens and doesn't give me the options in the toolbar as it used to. Does anyone know how I might correct this ??

2. M@lew macrumors 68000

M@lew

You probably used Dockless. Google for it and find out how to remove the effect.