Please help me identify this video editing program

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by 13ms13, Aug 1, 2010.

  1. 13ms13 macrumors member

    Feb 24, 2010
    Tychy, Poland
    I want to be able to create a video with multiple, angled pictures, preferably with the reflection effect, like in this one (NOT my video, I'm not trying to gain views or anything) - skip to 0:30: I've seen many videos on YouTube with the exact same effect and I'm wondering which software they're using to create them. Thanks!
  2. kolax macrumors G3

    Mar 20, 2007
    Can do that in Final Cut Pro. I'm sure Adobe Premier will have similar ways of doing it too.
  3. brucem91 macrumors 6502

    Dec 9, 2009
    Mark (soldierknowsbest) uses screenflow for most of his videos. It allows you to film your screen and yourself at the same time, then after-the-fact gives you a timeline and allows you to move the screen and the video independently of each other. If you aren't using screenflow, you might wan't to look into Final Cut Express or Premiere Elements, which should be able to do that(FCE is very similiar to Final Cut Pro, and it can do that).

Share This Page