please help me im new to att

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by rorycornell, May 15, 2008.

1. rorycornell macrumors newbie

rorycornell

I have verizon and I am going to switch to att in February and I am going to get two iphones one for me and one for my dad.We have five lines on verizon and we are going to switch so how much will it cost for two iphones and three other att phones with unlimited texting. :apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple::apple:

2. StoneGaijin macrumors regular

3. rorycornell thread starter macrumors newbie

rorycornell

hey do i need a data plan or could it be cheaper
    thanks

4. StoneGaijin macrumors regular

I would highly recommend it.,

iPhone without a data plane is like, .... well, a regular phone. And if you accidentally use internet or data in any way, ATT will rape you with charges if you dont have a data plan.

5. ipodtouchy333 macrumors 65816

Don't all the plans include unlimited data usage ?

6. sparkyms macrumors 65816

February is like, 9 months from now?

So, you might want to wait a little closer to feb to find out costs, as they could change.

7. lkeslinger macrumors member

Yes, the iPhone plans do have unlimited data, but I think there's a way around it though.

8. Diode macrumors 68020

Diode

If you look at the Family talk plans they include 1 iphone line and 1 regular line.

An additional iphone is $29.99 and regular phones are 9.99 .... so add an additional $49.97 to the Family plan to get a rough idea on how much it would cost.

I would call to confirm as I don't have a family account.

9. bstpierre macrumors 6502

I believe the way it works is you take the basic plan and add $10 for each additional phone line. Add another $20 for each of those phones that is an iPhone (or has an iPhone data plan). There is also an additional charge for unlimited texting. It is $20. $10 for 1500 text messages a month.

10. lax15 macrumors newbie

a data plan for the iphones($20's each) $10 per extra line. It also depends on the plan you get. Go to the AT&T website and look at the minute plans they have.