please help me with AIRPORT EXPRESS

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by orlandoflhottie, Oct 19, 2007.

1. orlandoflhottie macrumors newbie

Ok this is what happened. I had airport express working sharing a printer then i unplug the airport express and it stayed that way for months so I try to make it work and all i get is a flashing amber light so i FACTORY reseted it and my macbook (intel, tiger) it picked it up did the whole set up again using the airport utility but at the end when it says saving ur setting wait for the unit to restart well the unit doesn't restart it just keeps flashing amber and it will no longer be able to be detected. Interesting enough is when ever i reset it again its picked up. BTW the whole time diring set up i get 2 errors, error #1 is that it doesnt' detect an ethernet cable but i don't want to attach one, and error #2 it says that its not set up and factory setting are still in place. OMG please help me!!!! :-(

also i lost the setup disc with the wireless assitant program that came with airport express any one know where i can download WIRELESS ASSITANT?????

THANK YOU!!!!!

2. Reflow macrumors 68000

Reflow

Please reframe in posting in two different threads. Someone will help you ASAP.

Try looking here http://www.apple.com/support/airport/