Please help me with bluetooth question....

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by artofdesign, Sep 12, 2009.

1. artofdesign macrumors member

I am looking for a stereo bluetooth headset that does NOT have a mic built in to it.
    You can listen to music and when a phone call comes in you can hear it in the headset but need to talk into the phone's mic.

I know the Motorola S9 is like this, but it hurts my ears.

Please let me know of any other headsets...

Thanks in advance.

======
    ADDED:
    Let me add to this then, if what i want doesn't exist; Is there a set with a mic that work really well? I mean really well. with some type of noise canceling(like the jawbone)?
    The ones i have with a mic totally suck, i work in busy/loud environments, and my callers can not hear me with the stereo headphones i use now, unless I am in a quite area.

2. sinsin07 macrumors 68030

You are wrong. The Motorola SP9 has a mic. I use it all the time.

3. skubish macrumors 68030

skubish

imuffs

4. artofdesign thread starter macrumors member

Ok, you may be right, but mine have never worked that way, i have always had to talk into the phone and could only hear it through the S9.

i had the standard black model.

5. artofdesign thread starter macrumors member

"When an incoming call comes in, the phone will connect and ring through the headphones, allowing you to talk through the integrated microphone and when the call ends the headphones will seamlessly switch back to music."

doesn't do what i need.

6. artofdesign thread starter macrumors member

Let me add to this then, if what i want doesn't exist; Is there a set with a mic that work really well? I mean really well. with some type of noise canceling(like the jawbone)?
    The ones i have with a mic totally suck, i work in busy/loud environments, and my callers can not hear me with the stereo headphones i use now, unless I am in a quite area.