iPhone Please help me with cydia

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by sstyle, Jan 12, 2014.

1. sstyle macrumors regular

Hi! I have 3GS with clean 6.1.3 + p0sixspwn JB. After JB, I started Cydia and after some time get a black screen. Close cydia, open again. Select developer mode. And after refreshing I got a error - http://d.pr/i/RTWj

ps. I hope you understand me.

2. lva macrumors member

lva

It looks like that BigBoss Repo has some errors. Please try it again in a few hours.

3. dhlizard macrumors G4

dhlizard

That just means one of the repos is offline.
    Happens all the time.
    It will come back up later.

4. thelatinist macrumors 603

thelatinist

Yeah, usually this happens if the server is down for maintenance or, when a jailbreak is first released, due to server overload. Try again later.

5. cydiawater, Jan 13, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2014

cydiawater macrumors newbie

There are four possibilities according to my experience. Click on this link and see if yours is one of them.

One reason this could be happened is there are too many connections to Cydia server when you try to download it. You may not be able to download Cydia completely although the screen shows you it is completely done. This is because the server receives heavy traffic and nobody can load Cydia or any other packages when the server is down. What you can do is to re-install Cydia itself through an SSH program or wait for a couple hours until the server is up. You can always download the latest Cydia deb file and install the latest version on your iDevices.