Please HELP ME!!!

Discussion in 'iOS 5 and earlier' started by beaverbaseball, Oct 12, 2011.

1. beaverbaseball macrumors newbie

Everytime I try to update the new software I get a response that the network connection cannot connect. I don't understand because my internet is working fine. I can pull up the app store and everything. I've already checked the SSL and TLS and they are correct. I'm getting very, very, very pissed off. Any help would be greatl appreciated.

2. Hawkeye411 macrumors 68000

Hawkeye411

Keep trying. I had to try a bunch of times then suddenly it worked. Or wait until tomorrow.

3. Kaibelf macrumors 68000

Kaibelf

Just have to hang on for a bit - Everyone is now getting home from work on the west coast, and you have several million people trying to do this all at the same time. Just give it a little time and things will chill out, but they are getting completely slammed. In the meantime, make sure to update your machine (if it's a mac) to 10.7.2, and then check software updates for things like iPhoto, etc. that should take a while, and do the iOS stuff in a few hours.

P.S.! Make sure that you disable any passcode locks on the device, or you'll get an error! After the update, re-enable.

4. F123D macrumors 68040

F123D

A lot of people with the same issue. If you have the patience, keep trying or maybe try later on tonight.