PLEASE Help Me!!

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by kbrain2929, Sep 8, 2007.

1. kbrain2929 macrumors regular

kbrain2929

Ok... I've recived my new iPhone! :D The problem - When I try to retrieve my POP e-mail's I get a "Load 50 More Messages" item in the inbox, along with NO e-mails. When you click it, it just says connecting, for like 5 seconds, then it goes back to "Load 50 More Messages"... :( :mad:PLEASE HELP ME!!! I BEG OF YOU!!! :apple:

2. hexonxonx macrumors 601

It happens to everyone, nothing we can do about it so far anyways. Just ignore it.

3. kbrain2929 thread starter macrumors regular

kbrain2929

That's the problem... I can't get to any of my e-mail because of this. I've cleared all my e-mail off the server and am now getting just new e-mail. Averaging around 30-ish daily. But, even after the clearing of the archives and, basically the entire server, and yet.... everyday, I still get this message. If I check my e-mails AS they come in... then it's ok.... but I can't just whip out my iPhone and check it... :mad: Maybe this will be a fix in 1.1 *hopping and crossing fingers* :apple: