please help me...

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by thebigoneportal, Nov 8, 2007.

1. thebigoneportal macrumors newbie

before 1 month i buy iphone in america. he was unlocked for other mobile operates (t-mobile). he work perfect and i didnt have any problems with him.

before 2 days i couldnt charge him on wall charger, only with usb on my laptop computer. so i decide to go to apple store to buy wall changer, and i saw there Bose SoundDock Systems for iPod and i ask salesman can i put my iphone on that. he said me yes, many iphone owners try that, and i put iphone on that.

when i put my iphone on bose dock, screen on iphone become all white and iphone start acting crazy. i couldnt talk, play music or anything also. i try to restart him lots of times beacuse he is acting crazy. after many times when i restart him, he was come back to normal mode (i was talk, play music..). i notice that iphone is very warm on camera area and my battery wich was full she all gone. i put iphone on usb to recharge him and batery still was losing energy!!!

after 1 hour battery all gone and he swicht off. i can turn him on. i try to recharge him on wall changer and again on usb but still nothing hapend.
    i cant back him to life.

i think he battery or morher board is broken (warm almost hot on motherboard area).

could you please give me advice or help.

i live in croatia and at&t or iphone service is not posible to help me.

2. JPyre macrumors 6502

Soo.... It broke in the Apple store on the bose display? or the wall adaptor? Either way it sounds like it's broken, send it to an apple repair center. And unlock the new one they give you.