please help no apps work/music/videos

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by sargent bannana, Sep 11, 2008.

1. sargent bannana macrumors member

Hey so here is the deal. My ipod touch first gen was plugged into my new laptop pc and i did not register that pc and later on after plugged in i registered it. when i unplugged it all my apps were gone (no problem) so when i synced it to my registered pc all my apps were back. (yay)

So i ejected it and then now none of my apps work or purchased songs.
    when i click on an app it about to go into the apps and then i get the home screen.

The purchased music when i click to play it no sound is made though i can hear songs i did not buy from itunes.

(i did not upgrade to 2.1) though i dont think that's the problem because i had this problem 2 days before 2.1 came out.

the only app that currently works is spore origins the only purchased app and i just downloaded 3 new apps (free) and they dont work ether whats the problem

please help im desperate its the second time i posted because no one responded
    please help thanks.
    George

2. johnecashmoney macrumors newbie

No apps work/music/video

i just had the same problem...this happened out of no where last night....so i did the upgrade and it works fine now. I thought my ipod touch was broken. Every app was frozen, and all my music and games was gone. Did the update and all is working fine.....Hope this helps you. Good luck