Please help problem with redsn0w 4.3.3

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by HelpMePlease :), Aug 2, 2011.

1. HelpMePlease :), Aug 2, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2011

HelpMePlease :) macrumors newbie

Hi guys i need all the help i can get. I have a bit of a problem with the redsn0w 4.3.3 untethered jailbreak.. i tried to restore but got the connect to itunes logo on my iphone 4.so i just ran the redsn0w jailbreak over it.and now i have no service,no carrier settings and no network name in settings....PLEASE HELP!! Thanks in advance;)

please tell me how to fix this as i was going to go to the apple shop when i restored back to my custom 4.3.3(((would not be jailbroken when i take it back to the shop just my own firmware))) as i dont want to update to 4.3.5 as you might know there is no untethered until the iphone 5 comes out. but should i take it to an 02 shop or apple or something please help me guys thanks.

This guy has exactly the same problem:

http://jailbreakqa.com/questions/41636/iphone-4-no-service-after-433-jailbreak

2. labman macrumors 604

labman

if you don't have Blobs you can't install 4.3.3 if you did you need to use tiny umbrella tons of tutorials out there. again if you don't have blobs your going to have to go 4.3.5. apple might exchange it any way. ;)

3. HelpMePlease :) thread starter macrumors newbie

I dont have the blobs but can i use them off some one elses iphone?? might be a stupid question

4. lucifiel, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2011

lucifiel macrumors 6502a

lucifiel

No. Each phone requires unique blobs.

5. HelpMePlease :) thread starter macrumors newbie

6. HelpMePlease :) thread starter macrumors newbie

Its ok i just updated to 4.3.5 on a tethered jb :D