PLEASE HELP QUICKLY! I'm in! But scared! Dif't add-on plan?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mattcube64, Oct 7, 2011.

1. mattcube64 macrumors 65816

mattcube64

On AT&T's website, finally got through, but am getting this before hitting checkout...

Your new device requires a different Data Add-on Plan than you currently have. We selected a compatible Data Add-on Plan for you. If you want a different plan, you can change the Data Add-on Plan by selecting Change here or from within myAT&T after you receive and activate your new device

WHAT DO?! I should be grandfathered into unlimited...

2. offcamber macrumors 6502

offcamber

Looks like a common issue. I would call or stop by an AT&T store and have them fix your account. They want you to stay with them and can see your history.
    I'd order the phone and work out the plan later.

3. mikethebigo macrumors 68000

Once he chooses a separate plan though, unlimited data may be unrecoverable.

OP, do you currently have an iPhone or a different device? I don't think non-iPhone unlimited plans are grandfathering in.

4. mattcube64 thread starter macrumors 65816

mattcube64

OP here.

Yeah, I'm using an unlimited 3GS that I got after having an unlimited original iphone at launch.

I just can't push myself to click checkout, because i think it's a trap. I don't trust AT&T to fix it for me if there's a problem. :-(

So close ...

5. Gin Gin macrumors regular

Gin Gin

It's ok, I got that too. Do you notice it's still $30? none of the limited plans are $30. Push the button. :D