Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

fauxniverse

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 2, 2013
I've tried looking this up and have found nothing or anyone else with this problem.

Just recently my phone has randomly been playing this noise. Its actually not so much a noise but sounds like a voice, and I know that might seem crazy or you may think it was a song or something but its not. I checked my sound settings and none of the notifications or sound alerts are anything like it.

It sounds like a person saying "sam soon" or something along those lines. It happens so randomly and without any reason. I honestly thought it may have been something else at first seeing as the very first time it happened I had the headphones in (with no other sound playing). However, now the same noise is playing without me even touching it (and headphones out). While it was locked and sitting there for maybe 2 hours.

Anyone have any ideas? Please tell me this is something stupid and easy to fix because its kind of freaking me out.

fauxniverse

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 2, 2013
I'm not trolling I swear. Look I know this sounds ridiculous but this has honestly happened to my phone twice now...

And it's something like Sam soon or soon soon. I have no Idea what it's saying that's why I thought I'd post here and see I anyone else has heard of this. Maybe a weird notification, or my phone was hacked or something.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.