Please help! SGP Steinheil speaker cutout.

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Karen333, Feb 21, 2011.

1. Karen333 macrumors newbie

Hi guys,

I wanna ask you about the "SGP iPhone 4 Screen Protector Steinheil Ultra Crystal". I'm a little bit confused about the speaker cutout on the film. In different videos I saw three variations of the cutout. First: cutout only for the speaker (no cutout for the front facing camera at all). Second: one wide cutout for the speaker and the front facing camera. Third: two separate cutouts for the speaker and the front facing camera. As I'm right it is the different generations of the one product but can you answer me on which variation should I count at the moment?

Thank you!

2. wildrage macrumors member

call/email customer service. nobody on here is going to be able to give you a straight answer.

3. aldo82 macrumors regular

afaik the original version didn't have the front camera cutout. later versions have the single large hole for speaker and camera. I don't think the sgp ones ever have 2 holes.

4. Karen333 thread starter macrumors newbie

Here is it shown (2 holes i mean): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jlnUae50WU (official SGP channel)

5. oakie macrumors 6502

oakie

the ones that i got have a single cutout to accommodate both the speaker and the camera.

6. kicko macrumors 65816

Yes the ones i just ordered have one single cut for camera and speaker.