Please help... This drives me nuts

Discussion in 'Mac OS X Lion (10.7)' started by hcho3, Aug 7, 2011.

1. hcho3 macrumors 68030

First off, I am a fairly new Mac OS lion user and these questions might be jokes for some, but I am having some serious issues. I am even thinking about returning my laptop.

Here are my issues, please help.

1. This problem is with youtube. Of course, I am using Macbook air 2011 with Mac OS lion. When I type to search something in English, there is no problem. But, when I changed the language to any other language... it becomes all nightmare. After I type something, the trackpad doesn't allow me to click search button on youtube. The enter key doesn't work either. It ends up doing return and deletes the letter that I just typed. I never had this issue with Snow leopard. I looked at settings and menus... But, nothing is working. Please help. Those of you who use international keyboard on macbook air. Do you notice same problem with youtube?

2. Second problem is also with international keyboard. When I type on anywhere like safari, firefox, youtube and etc... It works for a while and then the keyboard no longer responds. First I thought my mac was defective. But, nope. All of my international letters are being entered on the bottom. On the bottom, there is a bar that I never seen before and it inputs all the texts that I just entered. What is this???? How do I disable this stupid and dumb feature?

Please help! :(

2. The pSYION macrumors newbie

Can i see a screenshot of what your seeing?I am not an international user of Mac but it would help in answering your question! :)