Please Help! Trouble Uploading Photos On Ebay Website

beeinformed

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 30, 2010
Hi!

I have been trying to download photos on Ebay so I can sell my smartphone (wish to buy the next iPhone) for the past 2 1/2 hours and so far have not been successful.

Could someone please give me suggestions on how to download photos to Ebay's website? Thanks! :)

Last edited:

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
Hi!

I have been trying to download photos on Ebay so I can sell my smartphone (wish to buy the next iPhone) for the past 2 1/2 hours and so far have not been successful.

Could someone please give me suggestions on how to download photos to Ebay's website? Thanks! :)
I think you mean upload, not download.

Adding pictures to your listing

If you want to correct your thread title, click the "Edit" button on your original post, then click "Go Advanced" and you will see where to edit the thread title.

Last edited:

beeinformed

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jun 30, 2010
Hi!

I just wanted to add the following to my post: This is what I have been doing and so far I've had no success. I have clicked on "Add A Photo" then clicked on "Choose File", then clicked on "Pictures", then clicked on "Iphoto Library" and pressed the "choose" button after doing that. Then I selected a photo from the "Iphoto" icon and then I clicked on "upload photo".

Is there some other way of uploading these photos? Thanks! :)

Last edited: