Please Help update to 1.1.3 and Jan Apps update

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by nutpuk, Jan 30, 2008.

1. nutpuk macrumors newbie

Hi this is my first post and wondering if you guys can help?

My Gf has an ipod touch with 1.1.2 installed and she's wanting to buy the Jan Apps for £12.99 in the UK but she needs to install 1.1.3 to do that. I have no idea how and wondering if you could tell us how to download it, update the Ipod Touch and then install the Jan Apps.

One of the reason for this is that as well as the new apps the Ipod touch loses it's date and time every time you turn it off which is a little annoying so hopefully this might fix it. Unless anyone know as fix for this?

I have two year old classic Ipod with my Macbook so I haven't a clue about the Ipod touch. She uses Windows XP if thats any use?

Please help

Thanks

2. IgnatiusTheKing macrumors 68040

IgnatiusTheKing

When she plugs it into her computer and opens iTunes, it will tell her it needs to be updated to 1.1.3 and she can do it from there.

3. aft macrumors regular

Agreed, if for some reason it doesn't popup automatically in iTunes when you plug in you iPod, try clicking the "Check for Update" button and it will let you know that one is available.

4. nutpuk thread starter macrumors newbie

5. PMB macrumors 65816

PMB

AND your Ipod needs to be set up to automatically sync, to sync the apps over to it, or else it wont work...