Please Help! Want to know what theme this is!! THANKS

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by sufy1, May 31, 2011.

1. sufy1 macrumors newbie

Hey guys.. I was on the internet and found this..I really like the theme or the set up and was wondering if anyone knew what theme this is? if not can anyone somehow imitate this theme..I would greatly appreciate your help thanks a lot!

[​IMG]

2. awadeee macrumors 68020

awadeee

We could help if you included a picture or link! :rolleyes:

3. Jare macrumors 65816

Jare

By internet you mean in the Post Your Jailbreak Home Screen thread.

4. sufy1 thread starter macrumors newbie

@ awadee i posted the picture i dont know why it didnt work..i can see it when i open the thread...let me retry

@ Jare..im the one that posted this same thing in the other threads but i got not help from those threads so i decided to start a new thread cuz no one answered me..you can check all of those are posted by me sufy1 :)

I really like the theme and im going crazy over trying to find it..I originally saw this on damnyouautocorrect

let me know if this works
    thanks for all your help

Attached Files:

5. IrishVixen macrumors 68020

IrishVixen

6. awadeee macrumors 68020

awadeee

Yeah I see it now. It's not a theme though, it's just an app (Not the standard Messaging app). As you can see, it says "profile" on the top left hand button instead of "messages".

7. sufy1 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks @ irishvixen for pointing that out..

its a app from app store

would anyone know how to make that so i can use it as a theme like with the black background and yellow top bar?

if you know how to make it lemme know please i would really appreciate it

thanks guys for all your help and sorry for being so new with this stuff

8. anonymous6237 macrumors 6502

anonymous6237

It would probably require a decent amount of effort but you could download the App and then SSH in and take the images from that app and apply them in a winterboard theme or directly to the folders of the stock messaging app.

If you don't already know how to do everything I said above you probably shouldn't be messing around that deep in the phone so no, I am going to politely decline posting a more detailed "how-to" of exactly what to do.

9. sufy1 thread starter macrumors newbie

---------------
    i know a little about doing all this..if you could let me know what folder i would need to navigate to..if i can get the navigation i can make my own theme cuz i have done that before

thanks