Please Help:Weird Safari Code Blocks Videos

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by outkast32, Jan 8, 2010.

1. outkast32 macrumors newbie

*** UPDATE*** I fixed this thanks..

Hey guys, ive looked around the internet trying to look for fixes or maybe someone else who had the same problem, but basically when i use safari and i try to play a playable video (non -flash obviously) the page loads up with a massive page ofbunch of weird code instead of a video...the code really doesnt make any sense and is just a bunch of letters and symbols and numbers. how can i fix this? can i reset safari somehow? i downloaded a seprate webrowser app, and its videos work fine.

PS: i didnt have this problem till after i tried out this one thing that was supposed to help play flash videos.. something where you put a link into your bookmarks.. etc. but i deleted the bookmark.. and i still have the problem. the problem didnt arrive directly after i used to bookmark thing either, so im not sure if thats what did it.

any way i can fix this?

2. OmgitsDeb macrumors newbie

I have to same problem please tell me how you fixed it.

3. outkast32 thread starter macrumors newbie

haha, well if you have the same problem as me. you will be really surprise when i tell you that you have "plug-ins" setting under "settings" then "safari" set too off. I must have accidentally turned it off when scrolling up or down the page. my guess is youve done the same. hope this helps.

4. OmgitsDeb macrumors newbie