Please help with apple finance questions!

Discussion in 'Buying Tips and Advice' started by anem0ne, May 11, 2013.

1. anem0ne macrumors newbie

So my mum is planning to do apple finance to buy me a macbook pro and Im hoping she gets accepted but that's not my main concern. (Yes I know she might not but anyway)

Note: Im in the UK.

IF she is accepted... can someone please explain the process afterwards, I read that you have to sign and send off documents or send online ID... but we don't have ID we can send online, she doesn't drive and doesn't have a full driving uk license, she has utility bills etc but neither a passport or a driving license... is there any way you can avoid sending it online? Please can someone help, I need to know before we order it... also it would obviously be in the UK as I think the process is different from the US.

Thanks so much.

2. TheBritishBloke macrumors 68030

TheBritishBloke

Pretty sure they send you forms to sign, but you don't need to send them any forms of ID, they'll perform credit checks to confirm your mother's identity.

3. anem0ne thread starter macrumors newbie

Thank you! I read about an hour ago they now use digital signature instead of sending forms, basically sending a passcode to her email for her to fill in etc.

Thanks for the help! (Hopefully they accept her for finance too!)