PLEASE help with down grading

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by golf pro, Mar 19, 2008.

1. golf pro macrumors member

i wanted to down grade my ipod from 1.1.4 to 1.1.1 but when i hit shift restore in itunes the 1.1.1 software is not there and yes i have downloaded it, and ive done it twice the only place i could download it to was itunes and it doesnt come up any suggestions?

2. Frozn1 macrumors newbie

Why downgrade?

With the latest version of ZiPhone you can jailbreak your 1.1.4, so why would you want to downgrade? For your problem try finding an older version of iTunes.

3. golf pro thread starter macrumors member

cause i want guitar hero and i can only find how to do with with 1.1.1, and 1.1.2

4. PMB macrumors 65816

PMB

Put it in DFU mode, shift + Click UPDATE
    You need itunes 7.5

and why dont you make a help golf pro thread, becouse youve made like 10 threads :p

5. pbcrazyboy macrumors member

go here to get the firmware 1.1.1, 1.1.2 and 1.1.3/ http://wiki.iphonegameover.com/Firmware_download

then to downgrade to 1.1.3 plug the ipod into the computer until itunes recognizes it then hold sleep and the home button until the screen goes black then turn it back on. Then shift click restore and downgrade to 1.1.3. Do the same to downgrade to 1.1.2 then just shift click restore to go to 1.1.1.:apple: