Please help with this infuriating problem

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by trevor1973, Feb 16, 2011.

1. trevor1973 macrumors newbie

For some inexplicable reason on mobile you tube when I click to share a video and then pick Facebook to share to the publish to profile button is greyed out & three tiny little squares keep refreshing

I've asked others and everyone else has no problems - started last night & in-between trying and trying last night it worked once

It shares on Opera Mini but I prefer the mobile you tube I added to home screen from safari - cleared cache cookies and did hard reset

Exasperated :(:confused:

Should I restore ?

Trev

2. trevor1973 thread starter macrumors newbie

I have the Skyfire browser & it's giving the exact same problem - it's only Opera Mini that works ~ what could be wrong ?

3. vincenz macrumors 601

vincenz

It's probably not the phone, but the youtube link that's messed up.

4. trevor1973 thread starter macrumors newbie

5. jman240 macrumors 6502a

What happens when you go to facebook.com? Are you logged in and is that login saved?

Sounds like you aren't using a persistent login with facebook so it doesn't have an account to reference when you try to share a video. Then again, I could be totally wrong heh.

6. trevor1973 thread starter macrumors newbie

7. trevor1973, Feb 16, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2011

trevor1973 thread starter macrumors newbie

I tried logging out and sharing and when it asked i logged in & publish to profile was fine and no tiny boxes refreshing at top but then when I tried another video same problem arose - only works if I log out & in and only one time

Now if I try to add friend on safari mobile Facebook site the send message button is greyed out & 3 small squares refreshing as well so it's not entirely you tube posting related

If I go to full Facebook site & try & check most recent msgs - friends - groups I just get those tiny squares refreshing as well

Perplexed