Please help With Verizon Iphone 4 Case

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Retrosonic, Feb 23, 2011.

1. Retrosonic macrumors regular

Was wondering if anyone already has the case I'm looking for:

I have the new verizon iphone 4.

I want a Silicon type, WHITE, snug fitting case that isnt "hard". I dont want just a "bumper", I want the back protected.

I say "silicon type" because I dont want a "hard plastic" case. I love the feel of the rubber/silicon type cases.

I already have the "Iluv" case, its ok, but very cheap, loose fitting and it yellows. So I want to replace it.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated!! I love my Verizon Iphone!!

2. Retrosonic thread starter macrumors regular

no good

thanks for taking the time to reply, but those are NOT what I'm looking for.

Those are hard cases which I do not like. I'm looking for a high quality silicon type case, in white, with cut out for all the buttons on the iphone 4.

thanks for any help!!

3. psywzrd, Feb 24, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2011
  4. Shareen macrumors newbie

How about SGP's Neo Hybrid case? It's a two piece case made od Premium Silicone and Polycarbonate frame.

5. Retrosonic thread starter macrumors regular

SGP ultra

Found the exact one I want!!

SPG Utra Thin Infinity White .....

Would anyone know if this is available retail at Apple store or Best Buy?

6. psywzrd macrumors 68030

Never heard of that SGP case but you won't find SGP cases in any stores like you mentioned. You'll have to order from SGP's website, cretouch or SGP's ebay store. Post a link to the case - I don't see it on SGP's website.

7. mofunk macrumors 68000

mofunk

Check the office stores too. They have a different selection than Best Buy. Office Max or Staples.

8. clarknick67 macrumors member

White seems a little hard to find. How about black, classic color? Say a case similar like this Energizer AP1201 PowerSleeve Silicone Case, cool or not? Anyway, hope u find the best bet.