Please help!

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by XCoNEPSILON, Nov 25, 2010.

1. XCoNEPSILON macrumors member

XCoNEPSILON

I downloaded No Spot and BytaFont last night and today I noticed none of the search features like spotlight search or google search on safari will show up. Also, when you type in your email address on a website it won't show up either. I deleted both apps in Cydia and restarted but it didn't help. Anyone know what I should do?

2. lucifiel macrumors 6502a

lucifiel

For future reference, your thread title should not be 'please help', it makes people less inclined to help.

Secondly, what iOS are you running? If you are running 4.2.1 jailbroken then I think the problem is simply a buggy jailbreak.

If it is 4.1 jb, then we'll need to know what other JB apps and tweaks you have installed.

3. XCoNEPSILON thread starter macrumors member

XCoNEPSILON

My apologies, and I am jb on 4.1. I have the usual SBSettimgs, Winterboard, BiteSMS. I'm pretty sure it happened because of No Spot or BytaFont though because those are the only things I downloaded last night and I've been jb on 4.1 for over a month.

4. XCoNEPSILON thread starter macrumors member

XCoNEPSILON

It has even affected searching for friends on facebook so I'm 90% BytaFont is the problem since it changes the fonts for the entire OS. Anyone know how to fix this without restoring?