Please Help

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by techdude13, Feb 2, 2008.

1. techdude13 macrumors 6502

techdude13

Okay. I lost my 1.1.2 jailbreak (It was working fine, but an error occured and I had to restore) So now, I try going to 1.1.1., I do OktoPrep and everything, and I SHIFT+CLICK Update, select the 1.1.2 I have, and it works fine. But then I lose installer and everything. I have tried this multiple times, and nothing has worked. I am currently staying at 1.1.2, so PLEASE somebody help. I don't want to go up to 1.1.3 because of the plaguing problems I have heard about, unless they have been fixed. Otherwise, I am just trying to get back up to the jailbreaked 1.1.2 so I can jailbreak to 1.1.3 when i am ready. Thanks!
    :apple::D

2. bnizzy macrumors member

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=426137

You're missing the Jailbreak.zip step and the INdependence step to get to 1.1.2 JB version.

If you havent figured it out already, here is a link to a really good instructional - props to those who made it.

i been thru several different versions of JBs now, and I found this to be the best.

Gluck!

3. andybno1 macrumors 68040

andybno1

4. bnizzy macrumors member

Well, for me, the .jar file runs just fine. But its what happens after that INdependence comes into play.

My iTouch just freezes on the connect to iTunes screen. But as soon as I run INdependence, it syncs up to my computer, restarts once or twice and I'm in fully JB 1.1.3.

I've seen other ppl post similar experiences, but whatever works, works. Rite?

5. lamina macrumors 68000

lamina

iTunes 7.6 breaks the oktoprep method. iNdependence fixes it. Listen to what the other poster said and use iNdependence to boot your touch out of restore mode.