Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

meghbrandel

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 12, 2012
Please answer this survey for my dissertation, if any of you have time. I am sorry as I am not sure if this is the right place to post. But I could not think of any better place than this, Here is the survey link.

kolax

macrumors G3
Mar 20, 2007
Please answer this survey for my dissertation, if any of you have time. I am sorry as I am not sure if this is the right place to post. But I could not think of any better place than this, Here is the survey link.

As far as I'm aware, MacRumors doesn't allow that sort of thing, but maybe since it is on an external website might be allowed?

Why do you want my email address? I know it isn't mandatory but why even have the option?

You don't have a neutral option on your likert scale, you are pushing people towards agreeing with the statements with "somewhat agree". The likert scale should be balanced statement wise (strongly agree, agree, neither agree nor disagree, disagree, disagree strongly).

"7 I think iPhone’s internet connection facility on WiFi hotspots have enabled me to get connected to the outside world."

That's just a silly question. Of course it will enable you.

11) I think iPhone keeps me updated with the latest available technologies."

Huh? In what way? Poorly worded.

"19) If iPhone is out of business for any reason, will you miss it and why?"

Out of business? Huh?

If this is for your dissertation, it is a pretty poor survey.

Also, having trouble submitting the survey. Nothing happens when I click submit other than the page taking me back to the top.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.