Please I need some help!

Discussion in 'iPod' started by mxelre, Jul 20, 2009.

  1. mxelre macrumors member


    Feb 28, 2008
    Hey guys,

    Aight so here is my problem. About 3 days ago I was walking home and I got caught into a storm. I put my ipod in my bag but it still got wet a bit. It wasn't soaked but it was definitely wet. I remove the griffin cover and try to turn it on. It showed this really weird boot up menu and it was actually trying to see if everything still worked by making me click on different buttons, scroll wheel etc. Anyways that worked out and it ended up working after. (I still had half the battery power) Great! So I let it dry over night. Next morning on my way to work i decide to use it in the bus, but it won't turn on. I'm a bit confused at this point. So I plug it in the usb port of my laptop when I get back home. Ever since then its been displaying Very Low Battery message. What could potentially be wrong? The battery connector? The port? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm gonna look over my warranty but I'm pretty sure I still have it.


Share This Page