Please look at my Video...suggestions b4 I submit?

Discussion in 'Digital Video' started by jayeskreezy, Apr 24, 2007.

1. jayeskreezy macrumors 65816

I made a video for this contest and I wanted to know if anyone had any suggestions (and how to do them-i'm new to FCE) before I submit it. This is my first time using FCE for a video. Sorry about the quality...it looks better larger. The video can be found

HERE.

thanks guys!

:D

2. pknz macrumors 68020

pknz

Creases in sheets.

White background to spinning globe graphic.

I have no idea what the point of it was.

Only half the video loaded, probably a problem at my end.

3. it5five macrumors 65816

it5five

It might help if we had an idea of what the contest was. That way we could offer help that would apply directly to your situation. Do you have a link to the contest rules?

4. jayeskreezy thread starter macrumors 65816

oh yeah, the contest is make a music video lip syncing to Robert Randolph and the family's song Aint Nothin Wrong with That

contest info and rules

you should probably check out his actual video too....it's good, but really no point to it either...I mean it's a fun song...not all music videos have points to them IMO

...the concept behind it though was basically all these people were doing different things saying there wasnt anything wrong with that....just being silly I guess

5. bowens macrumors 6502a

bowens

6. jayeskreezy thread starter macrumors 65816

yeah i'd never heard of the band, but I like their sound...

...any things I should change before I submit it...I have to adjust the audio, but take a look at the others in the competition...do you think I have a chance?