Please! Need you help picking out incase carrying case 13 macbook

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by SMkdesigns, May 9, 2009.

1. SMkdesigns macrumors regular

ok i have the blue frame incase for iphone 3g i have the blue hard-shell cover for my macbook aluminum.

but i dont know if the buy cases are professional or not. I think they are or can be.. what colors do you guys think.

its between the nylon back pack 99.00
    http://www.goincase.com/products/detail/cl55105

or

nylon messenger bag http://www.goincase.com/products/detail/nylon-messenger-bag-cl57232

or

nylon sleeve plus http://www.goincase.com/products/detail/13-nylon-sleeve-plus-cl57227

i neeed a bag for everything for school and business and i want classy style and professional.

i like the back pack but i like to carry things like a briefcase. i like the smallness of the nylon sleeve plus but it may be to small

help me color and model please

2. MBHockey macrumors 68040

MBHockey

those colors look more suited for a 4th grade girls book bag. just my honest opinion.

3. Designer Dale macrumors 68040

Designer Dale

Forth Grade Colors

I taught fourth grade, and I agree with the comment on the color. But it's your bag, get the color you like the best. I'm more the forest green type, but my bag's black.

4. mynameisraj macrumors 6502

My input: buy an incase neoprene slave, and pop it in a cheap messenger bag. Does the same thing for way less.

If you must buy the bag from incase, and money isn't a concern, my vote is for the 2nd one. I like the look of the 3rd one, but like I said, if money isn't a concern, get the 2nd one and go for the increased space.

5. SMkdesigns thread starter macrumors regular

6. Sareth macrumors member

I have the "sleeve plus" and the name is a little misleading, it's more like a traditional laptop bag just smaller.

It can get a little plump and awkward dependant on how much stuff you cram into both sides.

P.s. Mine is black though.

7. SMkdesigns thread starter macrumors regular

colors people please help i work for urban outfitters managing marketing. i need stylish first then business please help

8. Insulin Junkie macrumors 65816

Insulin Junkie

:eek:...:)

@OP: I'd go with more 'grown up' colors, black, dark blue or grey. Me personally I got a black neoprene sleeve for mine.

9. hndn macrumors regular

My choice: 3rd, & being a woman, I choose red though I don't really like red (I don't own any red outfit). I saw it at the store & just looooove it.

10. mathieuheartmac macrumors member

I like the brown the best. It is professional, but no too plain.
    If you are working for marketing at urban outfitters...why do you need help picking a color?

I agree with a previous post, just pick the color you like the best. You are the one that will be carrying it around all day.

11. Macrimonious macrumors member

Is the noeprene sleeve from incase really protective? I'm looking for a really strong sleeve so I can just throw the book in a non padded leather bag and not have to worry about it. Any suggestions?

12. J.711 macrumors newbie

J.711