Please post the original iOS 7 wallpapers

Hitrate

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 25, 2009
Copenhagen
Hey, for the developers that now have it installed, could one of u please upload the original included ios 7 wallpapers for iphone 5? Thanks :)

PezCore

macrumors member
Nov 3, 2008
Trying to but there is now text and such in the way so getting one requires cropping a lot off. The wallpapers are also seperated into 2 categories, Dynamic and Stills

aristobrat

macrumors G5
Oct 14, 2005
How are the live wallpapers(which aren't really live wallpapers, they just move based on movement)
Not sure if you're being sarcastic (my apologizes if you are), but iOS 7 has both Dynamic and Still wallpapers.

The Dynamic wallpapers are live in the sense that they are animated and will move around their own, even if your phone is sitting perfectly still (like on a desk).

Both the Dynamic and Still wallpapers will move a little, based on how you tilt the phone.

acosmichippo

macrumors regular
May 7, 2008
Has anyone been able to get the wallpapers yet?
There's really no way to get them, unfortunately. Screencap won't even work because there's nowhere to view the wallpapers without some kind of graphic overlay on top.

Bonestle

macrumors member
Jul 18, 2012
Darwin
I'm really enjoying panorama photos as my home screen. It scrolls across the image using the accelerometer as you move your iPhone around.
Now to capture a better panorama to use! (Too much bright sky in the ones I'm using now)