Please post your 9C5E color profiles. Thanks :)

Discussion in 'MacBook' started by iMac430, Dec 22, 2008.

1. iMac430 macrumors member

Hey everyone. I have a white MacBook with a 9C5E screen. I have tried countless times and wasted many hours trying to calibrate my screen using the ColorSync tool in System Preferences and SuperCal. I just cannot get a good result. I have read threads on these forums where people say they have a 9C5E screen and it "looks better after calibration". Anyone who has a 9C5E screen, can you please post your screen calibrations. Thank you so much! :)

2. iMac430 thread starter macrumors member

I know there are people on here that have the 9C5E. If you made a color calibration for this screen, I would greatly appreciate you posting it. Thanks in advance everyone!

3. iMac430 thread starter macrumors member

I already USED GOOGLE..... you dont have to be sarcastic. I have tried "9C5E", "9C5E color profile", "macbook 9C5E", "9C5E icc" - I made a thread on a few other forums (hence the top results on Google - they are from me....

I have read in some MacBook screen calibration threads on MacRumors that people have the 9C5E screen - so I wanted their results (as I stated), not on Google. Most MacBook color calibration topics/threads (not concerning 9C5E) show results from MacRumors. Thanks for the help, but do it in a non-sarcastic away.

I would appreciate anyone on MacRumors who has the 9C5E screen to post their screen calibrations. Thank you very much.

4. iMac430 thread starter macrumors member

Now that the holidays are winding down, I was wondering if anyone got a new Mac with this display. If anyone could please post a color profile for the 9C5E screen, I'd be very grateful. Thank you so much, and happy new year!