Please read...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by acfusion29, Jun 23, 2010.

1. acfusion29 macrumors 68040

acfusion29

Apple sold a lot of iPhone 4's already and people started receiving their phones yesterday.

That being said, only the people that have issues will complain. All your attention will be drawn to these threads, and you will start to conclude that "okay this iPhone sucks, I'm not gonna get it" or "I'm waiting for the next batch".

I'm sure Apple is probably on their 3th or 4th batch by now so even if you wait out for the 2nd batch, you could have these problems. But they're still unlikely. Do the math, compare the amount of iPhone's sold, to the amount of problems (not yet though as not all of them have been delivered).

Also, I think these reception issues need to be addressed, but addressed to the right company. I've had the 3GS, 3G and 2G on Rogers and have NEVER had reception issues. All of these threads, they don't concern me whatsoever (whether it's related to reception or not). I can't speak for T-Mobile users, but there's not once instance I can recall where a T-Mobile user was complaining about reception.

That being said, to my fellow Candians and friends in the UK, enjoy your iPhone 4's once they arrive. Sorry AT&T users lol.

If you don't feel like reading this all:

1 thing: don't base your decision on a forum. people will come here more to complain, not to praise products.

2. nospeed411 macrumors 6502a

3. pika2000 macrumors 68030

Even better for Canadians, Apple is going to sell iPhone 4 unlocked out of the box from their website.

4. acfusion29 thread starter macrumors 68040

acfusion29

yup.. hopefully this helps the dev team! maybe somehow they could extract the software from our phones and load them onto the ones sold in the U.S.