Please Recommend me Software for Invoices

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by avpmusik, Feb 3, 2010.

1. avpmusik macrumors member

I run a home business and would like to know what the best software there is for the mac that can create invoices, and keep a business contacts and all that stuff.

there is this iphone app that does everything i need but i dont have an iphone.
    i forgot what it does. but you can keep seprate client information, and create invoices on the fly and the app also emails the client a digital invoice.

i would like to know if this exists for mac?
    it has too right? i've looked for awhile and found nothing like this..

2. bmcgonag macrumors 65816

bmcgonag

The best one I've found is Simple Invoices. It lets you customize the logo on the invoice, and you can create an invoice, email it to the customer, keep all your customer info in it, create receipts, run reports, etc.

It runs on your mac through a server. I suggest getting MAMP (not the pro), and installing that.

The setup is an intermediate level thing, but if you follow their directions it's not that bad.

other than that there is iBiz, and here is a link to a site with 7 apps for invoicing on the Mac.

Mac App Storm for Invoicing Software

Hope it helps.

3. srexy macrumors 6502a

Billings - lots of invoice templates plus custom. It also has a great timer feature that stays in your menu bar whilst the program is open. It's a cinch keeping track of billable hours with it.

Attached Files:

4. Cranny macrumors newbie

Be careful of freebies

I recently downloaded express invoice by NCH and cannot get a reply from technical support when I had a problem. Maybe it's because it's free??? :mad: