I am taking two major professional licensing exams at the end of July (very stressful study period for myself and my family). I need a laptop for 4 days of essays and my current laptop just went out. I had planned to replace my PC laptop with a rMBP later this fall, but now I am faced with either borrowing someone's laptop for the exam or making the purchase/move now. I would really appreciate advice on whether it is best to make this purchase now or wait until later this summer/early fall given it is so late in update cycle. With Broadwell looking less likely in the near term, do you think any upcoming updates to the rMBP will be significant and worth waiting for or should I make the purchase now? Knowing that it will take a bit of time to get back up to speed with Macs OS (it has been quite a while since I was forced to switch to PC for science course/science job work), and given the limited time I have until exams (studying, etc) . . . I should probably buy now so I have time to get comfortable with system if I plan to use the rMBP for the exams. I am not trying to chase technology--I realize the folly in that--however, would also hate to spend close to $2500 (w/ Apple Care and tax) and then very soon see significant changes made. So, what changes do you anticipate . . . are they significant? Should I make the purchase now? Thank you very much for your help!