Please review my website

Discussion in 'Web Design and Development' started by mechanix11, Jan 9, 2008.

1. mechanix11 macrumors newbie

Hi guys, i am still new here but i have been a web designer for almost 3 years, i just made a new design for my online games website http://www.net-games.biz , and i'd really like to get some feedback from you guys, I'd really appreciate honest reviews! positive and negative feed backs would be appreciated!

2. Fleetwood Mac macrumors 65816

Fleetwood Mac

I wonder why the introduction is replicated under the copyright? The text is a little small. I'm not crazy about the nav (the duplicated colon looks dated IMO). It does look a little dated overall actually. Otherwise its pretty good and seems to be relatively organized.

3. ChicoWeb macrumors 65816

ChicoWeb

4. Sirus The Virus macrumors 6502a

Sirus The Virus

"Congratulations you've won a free Gateway laptop" ....great

5. bjett92 macrumors 6502a

Ummm....

Overall the site looks good. I'll begin with the picky small things. The corners on the head picture of the site are very pixelated. In the new games section on the home page, the first game's background is off in position from the rest of them.

Next... AHHHH AD OVERLOAD. Really the last thing I want when I go to a web site, other than a gateway laptop, is someone screaming "YOU'VE WON A NEW LAPTOP!!!!!!!" Really not a way to welcome your guests. The navigation is also a little confusing and I have to look several times to see where I should click next.

Other than that, the site layout is pretty good and the colors look good. Just a few things to fix and your website will look much better.

6. ezekielrage_99 macrumors 68040

ezekielrage_99

Me too :D

Best site ever

7. Les Kern macrumors 68040

Les Kern

I won TWELVE of them! I just kept clicking "refresh".

8. vijay mohan macrumors newbie

Well ur is looking good but i thing u should increase the visibility of ur site.But overall ur work is really appreciable.

9. Jeremy1026 macrumors 68020

Jeremy1026