PLEASE someone develope this tweak for us!!!

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by fuzion11, Nov 14, 2011.

1. fuzion11 macrumors 65816

fuzion11

When I lay in bed at night and listen to my ipod or youtube I have the WORST time trying to use the scrubber bar to rewind or fastforward music/video...There is NO way you can judge where to put your finger/thumb on the scrubber while laying down and holding the iPhone/iPod sideways or even straight for that matter, either I'll be WAY off or I'll end up pulling down the notification center page...I do however find increasing/decreasing the volume slider extremely easy as it's nearly twice the size as the play time scrubber....

It must be a super easy tweak to make that little "white circle ball" along the play time scrub line the same size as the ball on the volume scrub. I'd do it, but I don't know my head from my a$$ when developing software! lol

Who's with me? And if you're not already...go lay down tonight and tell me how many tries it takes you to move it...before having to sit up straight to do it? :D

----------

I'm also wondering if it's possible if something like this can be adjusted within the Plist files??

2. joco32 macrumors newbie

3. fuzion11 thread starter macrumors 65816

fuzion11

Hey there, thanks for the tip...I've known about this for a while now. It is a very helpful tip though. My problem is I can't seem to make the scrubber bar initially activate to move my finger down the screen.

I tried again in bed last night...I think the problem was when I sleep my left eye is burried in the pillow decreasing my visual depth of scale....I lifted my head up to use both eyes and had a much easier time activating the scrubber...still would be nice if it were the same size as the volume scrubber thought.

Thanks again joco!