Please stop the "bend-gate" junk

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bmac4, Sep 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bmac4, Sep 24, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2014

bmac4 macrumors 68040

bmac4

So can we please stop adding a new thread every 5 minutes about the iPhone 6+ bending? Every time I refresh I see another new thread. I realize this thread kind of adds to it, but please either add to the already 100s of threads, or just give it up.

I understand we are seeing this crap everywhere, but honestly. This is not even close to as big of a deal as its being made out to be. The number of people that are effected is such a small %. If you have the issue just take to the Apple Store, and they will fix you right up. There is no need to flip out about it. That just my 2 cents. Just tired of the junk on here. Use to be able to get help, and have a discussion about your new phone.

2. fdg46 macrumors newbie

Yup

3. Knowimagination macrumors 68000

Knowimagination

Yeah I am probably going to take a break from the iPhone section until this blows over.

If it were one huge thread then I could look past it, but I am having a hard time finding any useful info in this section the past couple days.

4. GrumpyMom macrumors 603

GrumpyMom

I know I've been reading too many threads when my vision starts blurring and I read the title of this as "Please stop bending your great junk."

Goodnight, Gracie.

5. Hal~9000 macrumors 68000

Hal~9000

You do understand that by posting this instead of simply reporting those threads to the moderators that you're just as guilty of keeping the topic going as they are right? :p

p.s. you should have seen the forum the day that RAM was discovered to be 1gb! :eek:

6. bmac4 thread starter macrumors 68040

bmac4

It has just become the whole section. This is just nuts. Really lets move on.

----------

Yes I do, but I though maybe I could vent a bit about what I thought. Like I said in my OP I understand I am adding to the madness, but I just wanted to throw my thoughts out. Maybe we could consolidate the complaining into one thread or something.

7. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

Yes, please stop. And if we could also stop the bend-gate junk, that would also be nice.

8. bmac4 thread starter macrumors 68040

bmac4

Crap sorry. It's getting late.

9. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

LOL! I was just teasing. :p

10. bmac4 thread starter macrumors 68040

bmac4

Maybe the title actually works because the whole thing is not even a gate anyways. I go with that is what I meant to say.

11. Hal~9000 macrumors 68000

Hal~9000

OP why not just post this in every "bend-gate" thread you find? :D

[​IMG]

12. bmac4 thread starter macrumors 68040

bmac4

Will do. Thanks.

13. EJ8 macrumors 6502a

EJ8

This. ^. It's truly pathetic. The crybabies have all come out of their caves. It's something to complain about and they are bitter humans that thrive on this stuff. It's really sickening.

14. 2IS macrumors 68030

good thing you created this thread... I'm sure it will make a difference.

15. mr.steevo macrumors 65816

mr.steevo

I was thinking. If the iPhone 6 + was a vehicle it would be a Mercedes.
    Why?

Because Mercedes Bends.

s.

16. Starfyre macrumors 68030

Starfyre

Better bend gate than "yellowish screen" "is my screen yellow" "no reception" "apple acknowledges problem with...".

Seeing a bend gate targeted at the iPhone 6 Plus, is really nothing if you think about it. Its nice to see there is nothing more substantial to complain or troll about :)
    Great job on the hardware this time Apple!
    Now they just need to get their software stable...

17. wxman2003 Suspended

18. shaunmed macrumors regular

um but you just started another threat about BEND GATE!

19. palmerc2 macrumors 65816

palmerc2

I have a question regarding the bending issue, and didn't want to start a thread to ask it...

People are saying don't sit down "with the phone in your pocket" and some go on to say "only an idiot would sit with it in their back pocket". Hold on now, back pocket? That's pretty damn stupid. What I want to know, what about the front pocket? That's typically where I keep my phone. I'm currently on the iPhone 5, and when I sit with it in my front pocket I can feel some force pressed against it. But in over 2 years of use, no bending. I will say that I do wear skinny jeans, not skin tight jeans, just not baggy. Anyone experience bending on the 6 when stored in the FRONT pocket?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.