Please suggest a good calling card!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by boscon42, May 17, 2011.

1. boscon42 macrumors newbie

Hey, I am Bosco from Mumbai, I have recently bought an Apple iphone and want a calling card which could provide cheap international call rates. My Family recently shifted to UK and i need to call them up every alternate day which is really expensive. However I have been a Reliance user from long time. Is there any calling Card which can resolve this issue. Also which I can suggest to my family in UK?

2. The Californian macrumors 68040

The Californian

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5)

I used to use Pingo.com whenever I was abroad and it never let me down.

3. shun macrumors newbie

Hi

Hello Bosco, I would suggest you an application which reliance has came up with. Its known for its PIN less dialing & no access number required. Just download it & add talk time to it. calling UK from India will cost you just 7.99 Rs/min and from UK to India 4 RS/min with simple reliance plan. However you can go for Simple Reliance Plan which would reduce your call rates even more. Hope this helps you.

4. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

5. shilpatiwari macrumors newbie

Hey

Hey Shun, after reading your post I'd tried to register online on its Website, but I am little confused with it. Can you help me with the procedure? And can you tel me the call rates from India to Malaysia and Hong Kong?

6. shun macrumors newbie