Please suggest a matching case for the space gray 5S

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by hunter2k9, Apr 29, 2014.

1. hunter2k9 macrumors newbie

I want something that matches the color of my space gray 5S y was thinking of maybe the slim armor s in satin silver but I've only seen it in pictures with the white iPhone. I haven't seen one in person since they don't sell them where I live. Anyone that has this case in that particular color please chime in and any other suggestion also! thanks in advance.

2. tvotony macrumors regular

3. Jalopybox macrumors 6502a

Jalopybox

You want us to pick out something you will like?

Go on Amazon, browse and buy. It's really easy.

4. hunter2k9 thread starter macrumors newbie

nope I ask that you guys suggest a case that matches the Space Gray iPhone 5S in color, I don't know every single case that exists so I thought the Mac Rumors Forum Community could help out... I want a case that has a back that resembles the aforementioned phone, thanks in advance

5. SchneiderMan macrumors G3

SchneiderMan

You cannot go wrong with this case. Then again, you do have your own opinion and taste.

6. mofunk macrumors 68000

mofunk

X2 On the Ultra Hybrid. I have the Spigen Ultra Hybrid in Crystal clear and Black. The Crystal Clear looks sweet! The black gives it a more slim look and little darker. I also have the Slim Armor S in orange though. (see photo) Each one are nice. I'm waiting to order, either the Red or Green in the Slim Armor S.

The Satin Silver should look fine. You are talking about putting Black against a Silver background. Just imagine the flash cutout on the Satin Silver photos you saw that it will have black there instead of the white. Go ahead and order it. And get the Ultra Hybrid in Crystal Clear. You will like it. A few weeks ago I had the Ultra Hybrid on my phone and I dropped it onto the pavement. No damage.

[​IMG]

7. hunter2k9 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thank you tvotony and MoFunk! I think I'll try out the Slim Armor S and Neo Hybrid EX first, I've owned the Neo Hybrid and felt after time the back would sag a bit and loose stiffness, also, Spigen seems to be the front runner in terms of case manufacturers and a favorite among Mac Rumors Forum Users. Thanks for everyone that contributed.

8. iKaushal macrumors 6502

iKaushal

Spigen ultra hybrid crystal clear. Perfect match for any color iphone as it shows the real color of phone.

It looks great on my Gold iphone.