Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

creativedogmedia

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jun 26, 2011
I use Outlook for Mac and just updated to Service Pack 2 (I think that was it). When I opened Outlook after the update it prompted me to choose one of 4 profiles to use. I chose the one with my initials thinking that was the one and there is nothing there but a blank outlook app. How do I get that selection box back up to pick a different profile? I have tens of thousands of emails saved on my MBP and an equal amount sitting on my exchange server. Any suggestions?

Bear

macrumors G3
Jul 23, 2002
Sol III - Terra
Have you tried doing a web search using "outlook mac switch profile"?

This will bring up serval likely answers to your question including stuff from Microsofts's support site.

Mattie Num Nums

macrumors 68030
Mar 5, 2009
USA
I use Outlook for Mac and just updated to Service Pack 2 (I think that was it). When I opened Outlook after the update it prompted me to choose one of 4 profiles to use. I chose the one with my initials thinking that was the one and there is nothing there but a blank outlook app. How do I get that selection box back up to pick a different profile? I have tens of thousands of emails saved on my MBP and an equal amount sitting on my exchange server. Any suggestions?

You just need to switch identities.

http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/switching-outlook-identities-in-office-2011-for-ma.html

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.