Please try to remember the excitment we all had just 24 hrs ago....

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by tttexxan, Jun 30, 2007.

1. tttexxan macrumors 6502a

Just think what the Second, Third, and Forth generations are going to be like....WOW....WHen they get all these kinks out its really going to rock and fly even better...For now I will play and dream of 3G and being able to do so much more.

Try to stay positive

2. AirmanPika macrumors 6502

AirmanPika

I haven't lost it. I'm still having fun! Just so much to learn and play with...

3. Draythor macrumors 6502

Draythor

4. tttexxan thread starter macrumors 6502a

HEHE...I bet it will be in the next keynote:cool:

I still think we are Beta Testing for version 2 or 3....Sad reality but that is big buisness for ya....My wife who is an analyst in the field concurs with a :D

5. pdpfilms macrumors 68020

pdpfilms

Unfortunately, there will *always* be a feature left to be desired from any given product. For now it's 3G and 802.11n, but next rev it'll be 3.5G, 802.11_. Sure, next rev will most likely take care of many of the desirables of today, but don't expect a 100% satisfying product.

Just being realistic...

6. tttexxan thread starter macrumors 6502a

Just from reading these threads many will never be happy.

7. diabolic macrumors 68000

Remember that people with complaints are far more likely to post than people that are having a trouble-free experience, so the threads you see aren't really a good representation of how many people are happy or unhappy.

I don't have to remember the excitement. Some of us are still just as excited now after actually using the phone.