Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Your favourite of the 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Watch-This-Space

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 21, 2015
sketches.png

Hello,

I'm making a game for the apple watch and need your votes on which on 3 examples to polish up for final cover image.

Comments are appreciated also.

##Update based on your feedback I'm doing image 2 and 3

Attachments

• Artwork1.png
    Artwork1.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 81
Last edited:

caligurl

macrumors 68040
Jun 8, 2009
socal
i'm torn between 2 and 3.....

unless she uses a watch in the game, I don't care for 1 even though it's an apple watch game....

I almost think I like 3 better.... but guys will probably like 2 better? i'll come back and look again and might cast my vote then!

Watch-This-Space

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 21, 2015

unless she uses a watch in the game, I don't care for 1 even though it's an apple watch game....

I almost think I like 3 better.... but guys will probably like 2 better? i'll come back and look again and might cast my vote then!

Thank you very much

Phisherman81

macrumors 6502
Mar 26, 2010
I like #3, maybe it'd be cool if #3 was looking down at an apple watch that was also illuminating?

lagwagon

Suspended
Oct 12, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
If I had to choose one, I would pick #2.

#1 Just seems weird to have the Apple Watch in the cover art and doesn't really fit. (You don't see a ps4 game with a ps4 included in the art.)

#3 The magnifying glass obscures the title of the game, making it harder to read at a quick glance. Which makes it less likely to stand out.

#2 Is ok, but overall too dark.

I would suggest #2 but with the clothing style of #3 and overall brighter.

Watch-This-Space

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 21, 2015

#1 Just seems weird to have the Apple Watch in the cover art and doesn't really fit. (You don't see a ps4 game with a ps4 included in the art.)

#3 The magnifying glass obscures the title of the game, making it harder to read at a quick glance. Which makes it less likely to stand out.

Great feedback thank you :)

Watch-This-Space

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 21, 2015

Attachments

• Artwork1.png
    Artwork1.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 89

Watch-This-Space

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 21, 2015

Attachments

• Artwork1.png
    Artwork1.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 71
Reactions: caligurl
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.