Plexconnect question

Discussion in 'Apple TV and Home Theater' started by jdaniel, Oct 28, 2013.

1. jdaniel macrumors 65816

anyone using plex connect on atv3?

I have this thing thats happening, when I select a movie or show it brings me to the page where they have the synopsis or something, if i go back by pressing menu it tells me that I am not connected to the server basically I have to go out 2 steps and get back into the thumnail page again is anyone having the same issue?

2. RVijay007 macrumors member

Yep, I am having the same issue. Hopefully, they'll fix it!

3. jdaniel thread starter macrumors 65816

great so it isnt only me... anyone else? I want to know if it is everyone that would narrow down the issue :) Thanks for responding

4. charlien macrumors regular

I have three ATV 3 running Plexconnect. Only one experiences this problem. I thought it might have something to do with networking.

5. jdaniel thread starter macrumors 65816

Well today I connected it via Ethernet cable to my tb display sharing internet connection with my mbp ... See I don't know how it works when you share a connection via cable but my air play seems faster everything seems faster

6. institute macrumors regular

7. jdaniel thread starter macrumors 65816

just a while a go I turned atv on and although I can play the video ALL the video previews or artwork/thumbnails whatever you want to call them... all gone.. all greyed out.. what on earth is going on lol..... tv shows and movies..