Hello everyone, I am using 6s+ and it runs really smoothly like silk. However, the main issue is 16gb storage. I have to delete apps/pictures/videos all the time. I am thinking to upgrade to Xr or XS max soon to get $200 trade-in value for my 6s+. I want to get some advice if I should upgrade soon to take $200 trade-in OR wait until September for xr or XS max prices drop. Money is an important issue, and I am trying to find the best way to save money for my new iPhone.