Plssss help meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by sulava, Jan 5, 2011.

1. sulava macrumors newbie

PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I want to help me with one serious objective
    I have bought a device I PAD from China ANDOROID and you put the pin number on the machine and traveled without the use of and when I did not remember the final PIN or what is the thing that you typed on the buttons to close the device and try it for months to no avail Is it me by the Assistant help me on this

2. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Wow, an Andoroid iPad. I suppose it's white and runs on Verizon too.

3. annk Administrator

annk

Staff Member

First of all: you have to give us a little more information if you want help.

Is it one of the Android aPads I've seen advertised? There must have been some sort of user manual with it - isn't there something in there about how to do a hard reset?

I'm not familiar with these, other than having read about them a while ago, but if you're willing to lose your data via a reset to factory settings, I would think that would be one way to go.

4. sulava thread starter macrumors newbie

plssssssss help meeeeee

I want to help me with one serious objective
    I have bought a device I PAD from China ANDOROID and you put the pin number on the machine and traveled without the use of and when I did not remember the final PIN or what is the thing that you typed on the buttons to close the device and try it for months to no avail Is it me by the Assistant help me on this how to reset it my password for my anoride ipad m-003 version 1.6 kernel virsion 2.6.29 wmt sdk version 1.7.2 No one wants to help me from China, each of these places or companies for sale are not the problem-solving products

5. tersono macrumors 68000

tersono

So why are you asking here? It's not a genuine Apple iPad, it's obviously some nasty knock-off clone.

Next time buy the real thing - you'll have a much better chance of getting it working... :rolleyes: