Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mopppish

macrumors 6502
Nov 27, 2005
Darn. I was really hoping that this would fix the slow startup time in Logic. Doesn't seem to have made any difference.

arkmannj

macrumors 68000
Oct 1, 2003
UT
installed it, I'm sure it makes a difference somewhere but I haven't noticed what that difference is in Final Cut Pro yet.

jettredmont

macrumors 68030
Jul 25, 2002
Partially Fixes Aperture Printing under Leopard

Aperture printing had been broken by the previous security release (same issue as Audio Hijack and ssh?). Now, it sorta halfway works (still can't bring up printer settings dialog, but at least prints get sent to the printer...)

neilford

macrumors member
Jun 13, 2007
los angeles
Won't run install

I have Final Cut Express. When I try to run the install for Plugin Manager, my system says I don't need it. Why?

Thanks.

neilford

neilford

macrumors member
Jun 13, 2007
los angeles
Quote:
This update improves reliability for Apple's professional applications and is recommended for all users of Final Cut Studio, Final Cut Express, Aperture,
...........................^^^^^^^^^^^
Logic Studio and related SDKs.

neilford

Bobbi Flekman

macrumors regular
Jan 14, 2008
What is this supposed to do? How do I start it? I have Logic Studio installed, and in the menus there I can't find a Plugin Manager, can't find one in either /Applications or /Applications/Utilities. Huh?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.