Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ToddJ

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
May 23, 2008
i use iPhoto as a referenced library since i don't trust it (i keep on hearing about people's iPhoto library getting corrupted) but i like to use iPhoto to geotag and keywords. However, it doesn't save that data to the pictures. is there an iPhoto plugin that will export this data to the original pictures?

:::::

Does anyone know of a program like this? I have been using Picasa, but their method for geotagging leaves a lot to be desired.....

Last edited by a moderator:

JMJDave

macrumors newbie
Jan 17, 2008
No-brainer!

i use iPhoto as a referenced library since i don't trust it (i keep on hearing about people's iPhoto library getting corrupted) but i like to use iPhoto to geotag and keywords. However, it doesn't save that data to the pictures. is there an iPhoto plugin that will export this data to the original pictures?

:::::

Does anyone know of a program like this? I have been using Picasa, but their method for geotagging leaves a lot to be desired.....

This seems like a no-brainer to me! How can it be that no one has done this yet?!?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.