plus available at store - risk cancelling order?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Jane333, Sep 29, 2014.

1. Jane333 macrumors regular

ordered on 9-13 and have seen no movement - still in processing. i just checked on line and a 128 gb phone is available today at the store! but, i cannot reserve - i have to first cancel my order so my upgrade is available. I am afraid if i do that, i will end up with no phone and at the end of the line.

:apple:

ordered att 64 gb 9-13 - still in processing and feel as though I will never receive it.

2. dcharleyultra macrumors 6502

plus available at store - risk cancelling order?

Go to your Apple Store and ask them how.

3. JeremyE macrumors regular

I talked to a few people on apple's chat support and they all say that if you cancel your order it could take up to 5 days to show in the system you have an upgrade available.

4. SundayDuffer macrumors 6502

SundayDuffer

Cancel. Youll be surprised when you walk in an apple store and what they have in stock that day. My sister, brother, and a couple friends got theirs just by walking in a store..some 6s, some 6+s. sign up with istocknow.com, theyll notify u when phones are in stock in your area.

5. Eitel macrumors regular

I did that on Friday. Took 5 minutes for their system to see the cancellation and let me place a new order. As long as your order was with Apple and not a carrier.