Plz Advice the best Case for Iphone 4 ??

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ahsansaeed, Feb 1, 2011.

1. ahsansaeed, Feb 1, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2011

ahsansaeed macrumors newbie

I want a case where the look of Iphone 4 shouldn't be compromised..Plz advice the best one ???

2. scarboy6693 macrumors 6502

Bumper or any thin snap on back cover like Incase Snap or Incipio Feather

3. psyduckiee macrumors regular

With a question like that you're pretty sure to get a grip load of mixed answers. It really comes down to just personally trying a few cases after you get some ideas from users here.

4. bizfox macrumors member

I've used many iPhone 4 cases, including the Defender, Candyshell, Speck NGP, Griffin Elan Graphite and SGP Neo Hybrid Matte. So far, my favorite has been the SGP one, combined with the Power Support Crystal Clear screen protector, for a good balance of protection and style (I also like the dock and headphone protectors that came with the $10 frame option).

It really depends on what you need in a case... try some out and go from there. Good luck!

5. MauiGideon macrumors regular

If your willing to spend money... Get the atomic hybrid. It looks and is as tough as the element vapor case, but because of its composite frame it doesn't suffer from signal loss.

http://www.atomiciphonecase.com/

6. shakeman0 macrumors 6502a

shakeman0

7. ahsansaeed thread starter macrumors newbie

Having great ideas from all

Im getting ample information from all of you..Hope to get more preferences so that i can select the best one..Thanks all

8. Shareen macrumors newbie

9. jw nyc macrumors 6502a

I'd recommend the E13ctron S4 over the Atomic Hybrid. They both have minimal effect on the signal but the E13ctron is built better and simply looks much cooler. It's also more customizable.

10. weisjt macrumors 6502a

weisjt

e13ctron
    sgp neo hybrid ex bumper
    nlu ciderz bumper
    incase snap
    speck see thru satin

those are my favorites check em out

11. mtnbkr macrumors newbie

I have an Otterbox Defender, an Otterbox Commuter, a Griffin Outfit, a Sena Ultraslim and a Mophie Juice Pack Air. I use the Defender 95% of the time. I have the black silicone with white plastic version. It's cool but it kinda looks like a Fisher Price toy.

12. leepetersonuk macrumors member

I've gone through a few :)

1. SGP Neo Hybrid A Series
    2. Uunique Reflect
    3. Apple Bumper

13. Wowzera macrumors 6502a

I like to keep my iPhone as close as to the original look.
    I use:

Power Support crystal clear for the front glass (screen) and the back glass;
    Luckylabs Spectral Wrap for the sides (aluminum border);
    Apple bumper.

14. applesith macrumors 68030

applesith

I really like the SGP iPhone 4 Case Neo Hybrid EX Series. It's in their AT&T section, but the cut-out looks like it will accommodate the ringer switch. Anyone know if it would work?

15. Maurier, Feb 3, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2011

Maurier macrumors regular

I just placed an order on the Vaja ivolution Top (Black/Red) After seeing some reviews.
    It is a little on the expensive side but I personally think it looks fantastic.
    At the moment I am using the Mophie Juice pack air. It works great but the case it self makes the phone look really bulky. At the end of the day any snap on case will change the look of your iphone, I figured the best thing for me would be to just find the sexyest leather case I can get my hands on.
    Out of all the leather cases I have been researching nothing comes close to the looks of the Vaja.

16. Sweetbike40 macrumors 65816

Sweetbike40

The Incase Snap smoke is the nicest looking case on the phone. It also gives it a nice touch. Little grip. My other favorite is the SGP Vintage. It's a leather folio style. Very rich looking. My first leather case with a flap and I love it. No more shiny plastic crap.