Plz help, app store crashes

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by itouchaddicted, Jun 8, 2011.

1. itouchaddicted macrumors regular

Hey guys,
    I have Iphone 4 with 4.3.3 firmware and i have never jailbreaked my phone.
    Since like past 4 months, whenever i open my app store to download any app, it crashes, like a get a blank screen for like 2 minutes, then the screen crashes. So I have to open app store again and again and usually after opening it for 4 or 5 times it works, does anyone have this problem, thanks in advance:apple:

2. bradboiii macrumors newbie

Same!!

ive got the exact same problem, when ever i open the app store and choose upsate apps, it freezes and crashes then i have to open the app back up at least 5 or 6 times for it to load..... Help please

3. Ksizzle9 macrumors 6502a

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A5274d Safari/7534.48.3)

Sounds like the worst, yet simplest option is to do a full restore, if that doesn't work, set up as new iPhone. If u r running something that is unlocked or jailbroken, the only immediate solution is to deal with it if u don't want to upgrade. Maybe post some detail on when it started, and any particular apps it does this on.

4. Ksizzle9 macrumors 6502a

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9A5274d Safari/7534.48.3)

Sounds like the worst, yet simplest option is to do a full restore, if that doesn't work, set up as new iPhone. If u r running something that is unlocked or jailbroken, the only immediate solution is to deal with it if u don't want to upgrade. Maybe post some detail on when it started, and any particular apps it does this on.